Sunday, February 16, 2014

2/16 Pictures



okay I will start with this funny picture. We hosted this girl from Tonga and she decided that I am going to marry a Tongan because I look so natural in the traditional wear! It was fun dressing up and looking like a Tongan!(; 







One of our investigators. we went and watched airplanes take off and land and taught a lesson!(: haha



                                         Elders from my intake! Missed them so much! 


So this is Sister Matteson and Sister Payne. Everyone says us 3 all look the same and everyone gets us confused all the time. Especially when our hir is up and people are looking from behind! hahaha


Sisters from my intake! We have all changed so much! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}