Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 16, 2014


Well another week done and over with! Can you believe it? I can't! haha It has gone by so so so fast!! This week was definitely an adventure! We had so much fun! And just a lot happened! Oh yea... and tranfers came in! Sister Kotobalavu got her visa. So she leaves on the 25th! And for me... I'm not getting transferred yet! I am getting a new companion tomorrow! I was actually kinda upset and sad about it and kinda thought I was ready to leave! Haha I just thought I was going to go when Sister Koto was going because they told me this area wasn't permanent... But I guess the Lord has people here I still need to help! Haha I might as well just stay here my whole mission! haha(: Just kidding!
Anyways.... This week was so good! We had so much fun and we were busy a lot! one of our new investigators has a new baptismal date for the 29th! So we are working really hard to get him baptized on that date! He was able to come to church though! So that was good!
Oh yea and little exciting news, today is that Festival of Colors Holiday that the Hindu people celebrate! So we are planning on having one of those chalk fight things where its all powder! haha!!! I CANT WAIT! But it was so fun walking in town today because there were so many people just covered in it! And people just walk by and throw the chalk at you! haha YAY!!!(: Pictures will come next week(:
okay back to last week... We did get to wear our Chaba/color vata to church on Sunday! We did sing in Sacrament and the spirit was so strong! It was much fun and it has been a long time since I sang.. haha! We sang Joseph Smiths 1st prayer to the tune of come thou fount. It was so pretty! Sister Ihaka said after she wishes she could've recorded it! hahaBut it turned out SO SO SO good and so many people said it was what brought the spirit so strong.
I also got to go on exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders.. STL for short... and it was so amazing! I got to go to Ba!!! YAY!!! that was so nice to have a fresh view and new people! haha *It was so fun! I got to go with Sister Tugaga and actually.. funny story! So we took the bus back to Ba and we went to teach their relief society a song for their musical fireside this week and that was so fun! then we went back to the flat and guess what?! SHE DIDN'T have the key! Hahaha the key was with her companion in Nadi! And it takes 2 hours to get to Nadi from Ba and it was already 930... so we couldn't go get it! So we sat there for like 20 minutes trying to see if we could break in and we couldn't! haha So we called the District leader and he took us to Lautoke for the night and we stayed with some sisters there! Then we ended up staying up talking all night! haha! it was kinda what I needed! So we went back to Ba the next day.. got there about 230 and all of our appointments were fall throughs! haha Me and Sister Tugaga just had fun and walked everywhere and I actually learned a lot! but our last appointment was home so we went and it was so good! I really learned a lot! We were able to read with her from the book of Mormon and she was so awesome! Exchanges were so good! Made me excited to go again! haha(: It was weird because I was having a down week, but me and sister tugaga were able to talk everything out and she was really able to help me! Which was just what I needed! So it was good! Its amazing how Heavenly Father does that for you! He gives you someone at the perfect time to help you! And that is just what I needed! I realized what I need to do to be a better missionary! But it is amazing that through the hard thins I still LOVE being a misisonary! I still LOVE everyone and everythign about it! That love doesn't go away! The blessings never stop! But what I learned this week is that I am incharge of how many blessings I recieve according to my work and diligence! SO I have come to the conclusion that I need to work harder! Haha so that Is what I am going to do!(:
I love You all! Thank you so much for everything you guys do and all of your love! I can't tell you how much love I can feel everyday! I really can feel your prayers!(: Keep beiong you and keep helping the missionaries! LOVE YOU!!!!
LOLOMA LEVU!
Sister Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}