Sunday, June 22, 2014

Best Birthday EVA!!!!


HI MY FAMILY!!  This week has been so much fun! I had one of the best birthdays EVAAAAA! And thanks to you guys I could totally feel the love from home!!(: And before I start talking and not making sense, THANK YOU EVERYONE for the birthday wishes, you all are amazing and I love and miss you guys too!
Well, so my week started good! We had such a fun Family Home Evening. Me and Sister Trammell got in a small cake fight. The india family was just laughing at us the whole time. But we had to keep ourselves from starting a complete cake fight.. eventhough it did cross my mind! haha(:
Tuesday we did missionary work.. haha(: We went and saw the kids we were preparing for baptism this week. They were all SO excited! They were so cute! All they wanted to do the whole lesson was bear their testimony! Their the BEST! There is just something about sharing the gospel to kids that I just LOVE!!!(:
Wednesday... we are teaching this family who speaks very little english. Just basics so we are teaching them english and teaching them the gospel. It is SO AWESOME! We are teaching them with the other sisters because they are literally in the middle of our areas. So we are sharing them.But it has been so much fun teaching them! They are a family that I LOVE seeing at church every Sunday. They are just awesome.
Thursday.. We had service! It was so much fun! We went to a less actives family house and they live in this room that is probably as big as Jess' room. And they have a kitchen beds and a couch... so you can just imagine how squished. BUT, the mom had to go to work so she left us home with the kids to clean her whole house.. which isn't that bad. But when you live in that tiny of a space, you shove things where they aren't supposed to be and things get put in places you don't want to put your hands. But it was all ok. It wasn't the grossest house I have cleaned here. But, we did find puppies!!(: And it was fun being with the kids and just hanging out with them!(: Which by the way, they did come to church on Sunday AND she went to temple prep class!!!! YES!!!(:
Friday... We went to the chapel to do our studies, because I have realized I HATE BEING INSIDE! Especially at this time of year. Because it is just beautiful right now! But we went over there and did studies and weekly planning. Then we went and saw the people getting baptized one last time as investigators.... And they were all so excited and ready!(:
Saturday.... THE BEST DAY EVER! We woke up and went and played volleyball in the morning with some of the other missionaries and then Brother and Sister Solanki show up with cake! They all start singing and it was SO cute and the cake was SO CUTE! it was checkered. She is the bomb. Then we went home and Sister Trammell invited me over for cake so we studied and went over to her house and I walk in and she had decorated her flat with decorations and she invited Sister Limburg and Newsom (senior missionarieds) and also the other sisters over for a little birthday party. We had grilled cheese sandwiches, and another delicious cake and ice cream. It was so cute and so fun. We then went to teach our investigators english. So we went down there and we taught them the ABC's. It was so cute! and so much fun! Then we went to the chapel... got ready for the baptism and then the kids showed up... of course their all excited and happy... and guess what?! They forget their clothes. SO the oldest daughter runs home.. and when i say run home i mean literally run home... because they don't live that close... so she ran all the way in her chaba and made it back right in time. We hurried and got all 3 dressed and hurried in the chapel. The baptism went so good. Pritika the other girl asked me to speak. So I spoke on Baptism and everyone said it was good. The baptism was just awesome. These 4 people are just so awesome! I love them so much! The kids have become like my little brothers and sisters. and Pritika has become like me best friend. They are all so awesome! I was so so so happy for them! Then after the baptism we went to dinner with the Solankis. we went to MEXICAN FOOD. And it still wasn't real mexican food. But, it was the closest thing you can get in Fiji! So I was just in Heaven. I opened you package and was so happy about all of it. I actually almost cried reading jess and gregs letter. It was just the best bday ever! I loved it! It was just awesome!
Sunday... church was awesome too! I LOVED IT! We are studying the priiesthood and it has been SO interesting to me. The indian family came to churhc again.. (: The kids got confirmed. And it was just an awesome Sunday. One of our investigators brought a friend to church. He is interested so we got a new investigator. Which will be awesome!(: I'll tell you more about him next time. But, he is awesome!
This week was totally awesome. I just love being a missionary. I just love sharing the gospel. I have really realized, how bright the light of Christ is in kids. I LOVE sharing the gospel with them. I LOVE IT! once again, thank you so so so much for all the love I could feel on my birthday! I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!(:
I love you guys SO SO SO MUCH!(:
loloma levu
-sister rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}