Saturday, September 7, 2013

Saying Good Bye Is hard to do!!!


This isn't even half of the people that I wish were in it! But Most of these people have become like family! Saying goodbye is going to be so weird! haha


This is Sister Katoa! She is in the Tongan district going to Oakland Ca!(: She has become my bestfriend here! Their room was right next to mine, so I would go over there all the time! They were always the ones who took care of m! They were like my moms(: Even though we're all the same age! Haha she is going home for a while, but only because she broke her foot playing volleyball and she will be back out in 4 weeks(:


This is Sister Williams! She is the other Tongan sister but she is going to New Zealand(: She is the mom of everyone! She is 27 and I am going to miss her so much! She has also been my bestfriend here!



Elder Mulitalo! He has all sisters so he has treated me like a little sister! He reminded me so much of Joe! He has been so awesome having here at the mtc!(:


This is Sister Sotele! She is my homegirl!(: Haha she is going to Oakland ca Tongan speakign also! SShe is so sweet and has become my best friend also!
I am going to miss these girls so much! They have been such a blessing to me since I have been here! They have been there for me when I needed them and always helped me and encouraged me instead of putting me down! They are the ones who all want to move in together after our missions hahaah(: I love them!



These boys have been like brothers to me too! Elder Tu'akalau and Elder Vave! They tease me more than anyone ever! Good thing i've dealt with Russell my whole life(; haha


This is Elder Manu! Goign to Australia from Tonga! Okay let me tell you the back round story on him!! Haha so he is from Tonga and speaks hardly any English! He is HILARIOUS! We met when I was hanging out with the Tongan district and he always says "I stole his heart the first moment i seen you" Haha So hes really funny! So this is Elder Manu(:



This is just us being funny!(:
I can't believe how much I am going to miss these people! I wish you guys could've met them all! Its weird how we have only known eachother for 6 weeks and its going to be hard to say goodbye!
Our teacher said something last night while we were havign our testimony meeting, and he said the reason you get so close to people is because you have a hole from not having your family here and these people fill these holes! So you are basically leaving your family again! Which for me has been so true! I am going to miss them so much! And half of them, I might not get the chance to see again! But, I am so glad I got to meet them and have them be apart of my missionary family(:
I love you guys so so so much!You guys are so awesome for all that you guys do and all that you guys have done! I miss you guys so much! I can't wait to talk to you guys tonight! Make sure everyone is there so i can say hi to everyone!(: Love you so much! Talk to you tonight!!
Au lomani vakalevu iko!
-Sister Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}