Monday, August 11, 2014

I have arrived in Paradise!

I am in PARADISE!! 
I cannot tell you guys how amazing this place is! Lami is the BOMB!! Literally the best place! It is the dream place for sisters. Because we are out of the city. It is safe. But we are still in villages and settlements. So it is a dream. And it is right on the beach.. so that makes it even more of a paradise!(: 
I got a little bug this week. Not sure what it was from. but just a little 24 hour bug. Went away the next morning! But, it is all good. And I learned a very valuable lesson from it! So, I guess Heavenly Father needed me to get sick to learn this lesson! haha!(: Isn't he funny? 
So we had such an awesome lesson this week! We are teaching 2 girls. Joy and Toga! Their teenagers and their so so SO cute! It has been so much fun being with them! And I just love their family! They are seriously the best and one of my favorite families here!(: Anyways, we were teaching them and every lesson the little brother sits in on the lessons. His name is Api and he is 8. He participates sometimes. But, not that much! Anyways, we were talking about sincere prayer and we asked him if he would say the closing prayer. And in Fiji everyone says just recited prayers. But, this was the cutest prayer from a little Fijian i have heard. And the spirit was so strong! I just love kids! the spirit they hold is so STRONG! I think kids have strengthened my testimony on my mission more than anything else. But, thats not even the cool part of the story. So after the prayer. We asked him if he wanted to be baptized with is sisters and he said YES!(: So now he is going to be baptized with his sister by the end of the month! We are so happy and excited! We are trying to get the parents to start taking lessons. They listen to all the lessons. But, we have to figure out what will help them. So hopefully we can get the whole fam baptized by the end of this!(: 
Lets see, what else happened this week. We had ZTM. And it was awesome! So now we are counting RM's... Returning Members... and they are counted like baptisms. They have certain requirements they have to meet. And now we are increasing our work with Less actives and members! Our work with them is even to investigators. And our mission president will report them with baptisms. as a "returning soul". Isn't that awesome!!!(: I think it is awesome!(: 
So this week, we are studying how to teach in the Saviors way. I have learned a lot fromt he bible read we are doing. but I cam eacross a scrpiture that was shared a few months ago from sister trammell actually. Its in thessilonians chapter 8 i think. and it is when converts are talking about their missionaries. It talks about how the missionaries didn't just give them the gospel of Jesus Christ but they gave their WHOLE SOUL. I was thinking about that and I hope that my Recent converts can say that about me! That I gave them my hwole soul. Because I have tried really hard to!(: i thought about what my whole soul is and it made me think about sister trammels insight again, my Time, my Talents, and my Testimony. That is so true! The 3 T's. But i just though that was super cool! and thought i would share it with you guys!(: 
Well we had a good week. Sick or not, it was a good week! I hope you guys can feel my love! 
LOLOMA LEVU! 
Sister rich

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}