Monday, August 18, 2014

Letter From Sister Peterson

This is a cute letter we received from a Senior Couple, serving in Fiji.  Courtney Loves them and Talks about them all the time.  It is such a blessing to have people there that love her and reach out to us!!

Bula to the Rich Family,
My name is Sister Peterson and my husband and I are serving a CES mission here in Fiji with your darling daughter. We have had the opportunity to get to know her over the past several months. What a darling girl she is. She is so positive and hard working and loving. Every time we see her, we are welcomed with a huge smile and hug.
Elder Peterson also had the opportunity to baptize Lario who was taught by Sister Rich and her companion. This was such a honor for us to be a part of this great day. He was taught well and we have seen such a strong testimony grow as he continues to search and read the Book of Mormon.
You can be very proud of your daughter. We were at church the Sunday that Sister Rich was transferred and it was apparent that the ward was going to miss her very much. We are excited however, because she was transferred to Lami and that is were we attend church so we will get to see her a lot more often.
I have attached a few pictures of the baptism day. Her and Sister Tramell got ahold of my phone and put their picture as my screen savor so ever time I turn on my phone, her cute smiling face appears. I love it and it makes me smile every time.
Thanks for raising such a beautiful and faithful daughter. Heavenly Father is very proud of her and the work she is doing.
I hope we have the opportunity to meet you some day.
Moce,
SisterPeterson
Fiji Mission
Paulap@xmission.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}