Sunday, November 30, 2014

A week of every Emotion you can think of!!

A week of every emotion you can think of. There were Happy moments. There were sad moments, there were spiritual moments….. and there were disappointing moments. But all together, this week was full of miracles and blessings! So of course it was AWESOME. But what week isn't awesome as a missionary?! 
So I will start with the happy and get to the sad.
HAPPY!    VILLIAME AND KALERA GOT MARRIED!!!!! It was a big step for them. I don't know how much I have talked about them.. But, Villiame is a less active! He has fallen away from the church, but his mom has always been active, ever since her baptism. But he has been busy "being a boy". But now, in the words of him.. "I am now a man. No more Law of Chastity!" It was a simple and very humble wedding. Just them,  Kaleras sister and me and Sister Alaga! Sister Alaga was the witness(: But, they were SO SO SO happy and you could just see how happy Kalera was. She kept telling me and Sister Alaga that she feels changed, she feels clean! Its amazing how one little thing can make a HUGE difference in some ones life. 
Spiritual: MARK AND WILLIAM GOT BAPTIZED!!!! My 2 little brothers got baptized finally! It was one of the best baptisms. They were so cute! The water was so cold, but they endured that. They were so happy and so were their parents. Mom and dad were able to come and dad even bore his testimony for the 1st time in a long time. He said in his testimony, that this is what he needed to help them change. So as Christmas comes, a lot of change will be happening!!!(: 

Sad: transferrs..... Sister Alaga is getting transferred!/: I am so SO SO sad... She has become my bestfriend, and I am heartbroken she is leaving me. But she is leaving me and going to people who need her more than me. And to make it even better she is going somewhere, that still holds some of my heart. NADI!!! So I am happy she is going to a place that I LOVE and I know will love her back! I am getting another Samoan sister as my companion. Her name is Sister Levave! I have only met her a few times, but Heavenly Father has a way of making the people you don't know become your bestfriends! SO I am excited that she will be my last companion in the mission!  YES... my last companion! because… 
Happy/sad: THIS IS MY LAST TRANSFER! haha! 

Disappointing: Our investigators were kinda slack this week! We were super busy, but it will be good to get a new eye on the area. But I don't want to end on a bad note... so 

HAPPY AGAIN: UNA CAME TO CHURCH! Una is a less active who loes in the middle of pretty much no where. It takes us about 30 minutes to walk  there.. so we have to go on our long days. But we finally made time to go and see them and bring her to church yesterday! Let me just tell you I LOVE KIDS. And the kids in that village are THE BOMB! I love them so much! Even the ones who aren't her kids wanted to come to church with her. SO she came with 8 kids and she only has 3. As soon as they saw me they all ran and hugged me and everyone was all "Sister Rich has a lot of friends!" haha! But having Una come to church was the best part. It was one of those "This is why I LOVE being a missionary" moment! haha! 

So this week was a roller coaster, but it was a week full of love and laughs!(: I am officially the next group to go home. Which means I am one of the oldest in the mission! haha! AHH!! Time is flying by... and I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing....(: 
AU LOMANI KEMUNI KECE!
Loloma levu! 
Sister Rich 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}