Sunday, August 18, 2013

Week 2 was Sick!.. Literally

Leaving the Dr. with a z-pack and Orders to sleep


Bula Vinaka Matavuvale! 

Week 2 is complete! Only 3 1/2 more to go before I leave the MTC and I couldn't be more excited!(: So a lot has happened this week! Mom, I took your advice and made a list so I remembered everything! I will start with my story.. which I am sure all of you know! Haha(: But, here it is! So as you know I had a weird cough for the past few weeks, it has slowly been getting worse and so I finally, went and got it checked out at the doctors. Of course, he just said it was the flu and it was going away.. but he prescribed me some allergy meds and tussin for my cough! The next day it was 100 times worse and I felt like I was going to die! So we went to the doctors again and he said it was nothing and prescribed me a z-pack... so now, I am on 3 medications and I have no idea what I have.. so i went back to my flat and literally slept all day long. And in the MTC that is very rare! But, I got too! I woke up just in time to go to devotional that night and I had heard that someone really good was speaking so, I wanted to go! So we went and everything was fine! I had a little headache but that was it! Then as soon as it started, of course I felt dizzy, and couldn't breathe, and my head was killing me! So in the middle of AN APOSTLE speaking, I had to get up and leave.. Not only did I get up, I had to climb through like 15 people to get to the stairs to climb run up! I finally made it outside and got over the awkwardness of it and still couldn't breathe, and now to add onto the madness i was having a really bad pain in my side! I laid down so i could catch my breath and before I know it the EMT and everyone is surrounding me! They take me the urgent care where I secretly call grandma..(: haha and then they take me to the Emergency Room and Cea was there waiting for me!(: Turns out, I had pneumonia in my lungs and it was pressing up against my diaphragm which made it hard to breath! They hooked me up to an IV and drugged me up and gave me an antibiotic and then let me go! haha(: SO Tuesday night was pretty eventful and my companions got a good laugh out of it(: Since they had never been to a hospital.  haha !! But everything is good now! I am feeling so much better and can eat now!(: 

Celena came to the ER!!!  YAY!


Anyways, other things! I got so many letters and packages! I am loving it! it makes things so much easier to get through the week!(: I have something to look forward too(: I got one from Tali, Jessica Judd, Rebecca, and Carly! I loved all of them!! There is this cool thing called Dear Elder! It might be easier for you to use mom! That way you don't have to hand write me letters!(: Haha! You'll have to figure it out though! I know they print it off and give it to me that day, so it is super fast and you don't have to pay for it at all!(: So that might be  something to look into! The packages i get are so fun! Cea makes them so cute and everyone is so cute in the letters and sounds like they are doing so good! Grandma, thank you so much for the clothes! I LOVE THEM!!!(: 
We got to go to the temple today and i bawled the whole time! It is amazing the peace you feel when you go and the movie.. AMAZING! that is all I am going to say! 
Oh I got like 3 priesthood blessings this week! It is so cool how i could literally ask any guy here and they are more than happy to give me one(: their all so powerful and the spirit is so strong, its amazing! On Wednesday, the day after the ER, I  got one and Elder Johnson gave it to me and it was amazing! He said that heavenly father is blessing me with the strength to get through the day! So after that, I went back to the flat, showered and went to work! Haha(: And I made it through the day(: 
Lets see! I get called so many different names, white girl, polangi, and sister vutuniyau (which means rich in fijian!) etc.. Its funny! I can't keep up with all of them! (: I have also become pro at volleyball(; Everyone plays that so i was forced to play and i had to learn! 
Anyways! I hope everyone is doing good! I love getting your emails and letters and packages!(: Please keep sending them because they keep me going!(: 
Mom, yes I want a blanket! I miss comfy blankets!(: Plus my classroom is freezing so i will take it to class with me(: Yes i need a water bottle! I drink so much water here! And i don't need those skirts because i have more than enough! I don't know how I am going to get my luggage to Fiji! Haha(: I am good for now! I will let you k now if i need anything(: I love you all so so so much! I couldn't be more  blessed to have each of you in my life! You have no idea how much each and everyone of you have impacted my life in such a positive way! Keep doing what your doing and keep being awesome!(: you are all in my prayers! Tell Carly I miss her and I am so excited to hear all about school!(:  
Au lomani Iko! 
-Sister vutuniyau

A few other Pictures
 Sister Johnson was the first person who talked to me in the MTC! She is so nice and it turned out she was in the same branch as me and she was going to the Marshall Islands (same mission as Jared)! She was so nice and helped me get through the 1st 2 weeks(: 
She left this week and i was so sad to see her go!


 When I got home from the ER! The girls in my zone decorated it for me! 


All the people going to Fiji.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto !important;} #header-inner {text-align: Center ;}